Thursday 29 December 2016

Bucket List

I am creating this list so I can come back to it and cross off ones that I have completed. Maybe this list will inspire some people to add to theirs or to create their own. Some of these things on my list I hope to accomplish in 2017 and others might take a little longer.

Let me know in the comments what your bucket list goals are, short term or long term ones!


My Bucket List
  1. Visit Salmon Glacier and Granduc Mine.
  2. Hike the Berg Lake Trail in Mount Robson Provincial Park.
  3. Summit Fang Mountain near Prince George BC.
  4. Hike to Raven Lake in Sugar Bowl Grizzly Den Park.
  5. Visit Liard River Hotsprings.
  6. Explore/Hike in Yosemite NP.
  7. Road trip thru Oregon and Washington State, hiking to a bunch of waterfalls and explore the coastline.
  8. Family vacation in Hawaii on the Big Island.
  9. Get in better shape and lose some weight.
  10. Have a photo of mine published in a magazine.
  11. Print some of my photographs and have them displayed in businesses. 
  12. Road trip to Yellowknife, NWT to see crazy Northern Lights and hike.
  13. Outfit my jeep so it is an over-landing vehicle with a rooftop tent and other things.
  14. Finish my university schooling and work on starting my career.
  15. Get more tattoos.
  16. Camp on Haida Gwaii.
  17. Explore Nisga'a Lava Bed Memorial Park.
  18. Go to Iceland.
  19. Visit Indonesia.


2 comments:

  1. camp on Haidagwaii
    meet an orca
    buy and deck out a van for more adventures
    do a handstand on a mountain


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are awesome ones too! I might just have to add a few more on my list! lol

      Delete